I am an existing member and you have requested to confirm my details.
As part of our licensing obligations we may need to check from time to time that your details are accurate and up to date.
There are several reasons why we may need to check and confirm your details, such as;
- If you have moved address, got married, or otherwise changed your name we may need to verify your new details
- If you have registered a new payment method, we may need to check proof of payment method ownership
- If you are withdrawing a large amount or to a payment method different to your deposit method, we may need proof of payment method ownership
- If we invite you to an event or become eligible for a gift of prize
- To comply with other legal or regulatory obligations we may need you to provide information to verify the source of your funds you use to play on site
What if my details have changed?
If we need to contact you to verify these changes, we will clearly communicate any requests and provide guidance on what types of documents or information we need via our website, email, or by SMS and telephone.
Such documents may include but may not be limited to:
- Driving License/ Provisional License
- A recent Utility Bill or Bank Statement
Proof of ownership for any payment methods used to deposit or withdraw funds. Where such information is required, your account may be subject to certain restrictions until you have provided the requested information and documentation in order to satisfy these checks.
How will I find out if you need to confirm any of my details?
This depends on the type of details or information we may need;
- If we need to verify your name, address or date of birth or age, we may do this before allowing you to log in to your account
- If we need to verify a payment method, we will do this in the My Account section, typically on the ‘Confirm My Details’ page and on the deposit and withdrawal pages
- We may send an email to the registered email address on the account to let you know, so please make sure your email address is always up to date
- We may send a service SMS so make sure you have an up to date Mobile Phone number
- We may give you a quick service call to let you know when something is needed.
I’m trying to make a deposit or a withdrawal and have been asked for more documents, why?
Sometimes we may need to ask you for identity or payment method ownership documents for a couple of reasons:
- If you have registered a new deposit method
- If you are withdrawing a large amount
- If you are withdrawing to a payment method different to your deposit method.
Should this be necessary we will clearly communicate any requests to you via the Deposit or Withdrawal pages. We may also attempt to contact you by email or by telephone.
Where such information is required, your account may be subject to certain restrictions until you have provided the requested information and documentation in order to satisfy these checks.